|Address||Store Hours||Phone Number|
|678 Market St, Lynnfield 01940||M-Sa 10a-9p | Su 11a-6p||781.334.3634|
Quinstance is a shop dedicated to the idea that the people who make goods should be the people who benefit from the sale of those goods. With that in mind, we buy products whenever possible directly from those whose hands have produced them: glassblowers, woodworkers, jewelry designers, letterpresses, soapmakers, seamstresses.
Our store carries 90% American-made products, but we reserve the other 10% for fair trade goods to support artisans around the world — largely women — who are trying to change their lives and their children's lives through craft and trade.
We also believe that everyone needs a little something to get through the day, whether it's something you wear to give you confidence, something that sits on your desk to give you strength, or something you use to make your mark on the world. We hope you'll come in and find your quinstance.
With our move to Market Street at Lynnfield, we've built a maker space into the store. The space is designed for craftspeople, hobbyists and artisans to have a place to spread out, collaborate and work. View the space or book some time.
Get In Touch
|for orders or general questions||
781/325-8635 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|to see our press coverage||Press|
|The Maker Space||information / reservations|